1. Low Cost consultation:
A 10 minute consultation to discuss what Ayurveda Family can do to support particular health issues (eg arthritis, skin disorders, etc.) or achieve health goals (e.g. weight-loss, immunity, stress management and sleep balance, etc.)
2. General Health initial consultation:
To discuss and resolve at least one health issue within time constraint.
3. General Health follow-up consultation:
To discuss and resolve any queries about medicine side effects and any difficulties understanding recommended solution. This will help resolve any doubts in mind of patient.
4. Lifestyle and Wellbeing initial consultation:
Chosen from a list of Lifestyle and Wellbeing categories:
● Balance to your life
● Manage stress and Anxiety
● Detoxify your body
● Clean your skin
● Balance your sleep cycle
● Improve immunity
● Increase vigour and vitality
● Constitution typing (Ayurveda body type analysis)
● in-depth assessment of your health concerns and symptoms
● walk through all aspects of physical, emotional and mental well-being, including diet and lifestyle
● health goals agreed and a tailored programme given to meet those goals
5. Wellbeing and Lifestyle follow-up consultation:
This consultation is part of a three month “Wellness Journey” health boosting programme. Improves health, detoxifies body and gains immunity. Review of progress against health goals set in initial consultation.