Due to the fluctuations in exchange rate, orders with value very close to the tax-free limit may be assessed Duties and Taxes (D&T) as the currency exchange rate may vary from the order date to the customs clearance date.
Please check with your local customs office in your country of delivery to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are required
For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit:
Australia Government, Department of Immigration and Border Protection
All Ayurveda Family orders are shipped out from our warehouses in Goa (India) to your country by Air Freight.
The Estimated Delivery window provided by Ayurveda Family reflects most standard deliveries. Orders are usually received within 5-7 working days depending on your location. However, some orders may occasionally be subject to longer transit time caused by air freight delay, Customs hold, or any other unforeseen complications outside of Ayurveda Family’s control.
You may have to pay import taxes, customs duties, and/or a brokerage (handling) fee for your order. These charges are separate from your shipping fee and you will be billed directly from the carrier of your choice.
- DHL Express phone: For shipping related inquiries regarding DHL Express orders, please contact the DHL Express Customer Service at 131406.
- DHL Express contact page:For more information about DHL's Quarantine Processing Fee and any other queries in relation to shipping with DHL, please contact via DHL Contact Page.
- UPS: For shipping related inquiries regarding UPS orders, please contact the UPS Customer Service at 131877
- UPS contact page:For more information about UPS's Quarantine Processing Fee and any other queries in relation to shipping with UPS, please contact via UPS Contact Page.
Local postal services
Australia Post: Where Australian Post completes the delivery in Australia on shipments from a Ayurveda Family partnered company. This shipping method includes order tracking through Auspost.Com.
At Ayurveda Family, we respect the regulations of Australian government. We do our best to block Customs prohibited products from our site. However, please be aware, the following substances are not allowed to be imported into Australia: Supplements containing hemp oil, egg yolks, dairy, MSM, DHEA, Melatonin, bee pollen, bee pollen as a powder, banana, Hoodia, Kava, Camu Camu powder, Cordyceps powder, products with hormones such as Pregnenolone, HGH or 7-Keto and some products containing enzymes, dried beans, lentils, products for pets, and rice each require an import permit. Any product in powdered form may cause customs to quarantine an order or assess extra fees.
For information about prohibited and restricted products please visit: Biosecurity Import Conditions System (BICON).
Please send us a message through our Contact Us page to get connected with Ayurveda Family's customer service, and select ‘Shipping’ on the customer contact form.
Dispatch of Products
The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
- In-stock items: These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement.
- Out of stock items: If for any reason we are out of stock on an item, send us a message through our Contact Us page to get connected with Ayurveda Family's customer service, and select ‘Product Enquiry’ on the customer contact form. Once notified, we can normally re-stock within 7 days.