1. General Health initial consultation:
To discuss and resolve at least one health issue within time constraint.
2. General Health follow-up consultation:
To discuss and resolve any queries or clarifications about the remedies prescribed.
3. Lifestyle and Wellbeing initial consultation:
Chosen from a list of Lifestyle and Wellbeing categories:
- Improve immunity
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Balance your sleep cycle
- Rejuvenation and anti ageing
- Detoxify your body
- Clean your skin
- Increase vitality
- Constitution typing (Ayurveda body type analysis)
- in-depth assessment of your health concerns and symptoms
- walk through all aspects of physical, emotional and mental well-being,including diet and lifestyle
- health goals agreed and a tailored programme given to meet those goals
4. Wellbeing and Lifestyle follow-up consultation:
This consultation is part of a three month “Wellness Journey” health boosting programme. Improves health, detoxifies body and gains immunity. Review of progress against health goals set in initial consultation.
5. Yoga (Asanas, Pranayam and Meditation) - pre-class consultation:
To discuss combinations of Asanas, Pranayam and Meditation, and to map out Yoga Therapy as needed.
6. Yoga (Asanas, Pranayam and Meditation) class:
- Yoga 1 on 1 session (60 min): Includes Asanas, Pranayam, Meditation.
- Yoga 1 on 1 session (30 min): Includes Asanas and Pranayam or Pranayam and Meditation or Asanas and 5 min relaxation.
- Yoga small group (60 min): Includes Asanas, Pranayam, Meditation.
- Yoga small group (30 min): Includes Asanas and Pranayam or Meditation and Pranayam or Asanas and 5 min relaxation.